The brief: submit one 2D artwork on the theme: ‘Where are you from?’ to win £1000 worth of materials.
This can be interpreted on a geographical level in terms of physical roots and origins, or on a personal level in terms family history and ancestry. Artwork must be submitted by 17:30pm Friday 25th May, 2012 GMT.
- £500 of museum standard artist surfaces materials.
- A bespoke frame to protect and showcase the winning artwork worth £500
- A photography session with the John Jones professional photographer to document the winning artist at work in their studio space.
- Promotion across the John Jones website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
- A space in the John Jones summer exhibition to showcase the winning artwork in our gallery. An excellent opportunity to showcase your work to a diverse audience of arts professionals, including artists, gallery directors, prestigious collectors, auctioneers and interior designers, who all collaborate on a regular basis with John Jones.